Serengeti Skincare is a sole trader Gail Vlahakis trading as Serengeti Skincare.
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
- Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
- Gail Vlahakis t/a Serengeti Skincare has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, “Gail Vlahakis t/a Serengeti Skincare” means Gail Vlahakis (sole trader), trading as Serengeti Skincare, “you” and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the “Products” means the Serengeti Skincare range products which may be ordered on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website and the “Product Subtotal” means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
- The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website, subject to availability.
- Serengeti Skincare will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
- The shipping fee will be:
(a) Standard (UK orders only): £4.50. Orders are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class service which are normally delivered within 1-2 working days. However, in exceptional cases please allow up to 14 days for delivery (especially at busy times like Christmas).
(b) Standard (EU, ex-UK): £7.95.
(c) Standard (Worldwide, ex-EU): £10.95.
- Serengeti Skincare will use reasonable endeavors to deliver an order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) create an account with Serengeti Skincare on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); or
(b) complete and submit the online order as a guest on www.serengetiskincare.co.uk.
2. Serengeti Skincare reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Serengeti Skincare will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Serengeti Skincare has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Serengeti Skincare.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Serengeti Skincare for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Maestro UK Domestic, Maestro International, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Visa Credit, American Express or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure Sage Pay or PayPal systems, which use the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Serengeti Skincare will not be held responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Serengeti Skincare reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Serengeti Skincare will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Serengeti Skincare shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Serengeti Skincare may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Serengeti Skincare will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Serengeti Skincare cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Serengeti Skincare to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Serengeti Skincare for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Serengeti Skincare breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Serengeti Skincare for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Serengeti Skincare, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: Serengeti Skincare, 46 Field House, 40 Schoolgate Drive, Morden, SM4 5DJ, England
4. 40075 will refund you within 14 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.serengetiskincare.co.uk website can be returned to Serengeti Skincare for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online,Serengeti Skincare will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the unlikely event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
4. All Products must be returned to: Serengeti Skincare, 46 Field House, 40 Schoolgate Drive, Morden, SM4 5DJ, England
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Serengeti Skincare. We can only receive returns that have been cleared by us first. Once we give clearance for you to return goods please ensure that the package is wrapped securely and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you,Serengeti Skincare will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Serengeti Skincare to process any refund or exchange. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Serengeti Skincare staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Serengeti Skincare. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Serengeti Skincare is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Serengeti Skincare will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
1. These Terms of Trade are between you and Serengeti Skincare only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
2. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
3. If you break these Terms of Trade and Serengeti Skincare takes no action, this does not mean that Serengeti Skincare has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Serengeti Skincare in writing.
1. If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
2. The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Serengeti Skincare.